Nordisk Panorama Film Festival teams up with Plan B to give you a flavour of the festival in the cosiest warehouse we’ve ever been. This exclusive program of shorts – best appreciated with a drink in your hand– pokes fun at our quirks and the little white lies we tell ourselves. There’s a man whose life spirals out of control when he marries his female clone in the wonderfully disturbing The Midas Touch, or a beloved childhood icon who, as we find out in the mockumentary Whatever Happened to Ms Longstocking, hasn’t aged well. With dry humour, these offbeat comedies give you food for thought and put a smile on your face!
FYI: This event has an age restriction of 18 years old. Doors open at 19.00. Screening starts at 20.00.
The following short films will be screened:
- Awaiting Death - I väntan på döden (Sweden, 2019)
Directed by Lars Vega & Isabelle Sofia Björklund, 12 min, Fiction
- Come Clean - Come Clean (Sweden, 2020)
Directed by Måns Nyman, 7min, Fiction
- Hockey - Hockey (Norway, 2020)
Directed by Bjørn Erik Pihlmann Sørensen, 1min, Fiction, Children/Youth
- Tales from the Multiverse - Tales from the Multiverse (Denmark, 2020)
Directed by Peter Smith & Mette Tange & Magnus Igland Møller, 7 min, Animation
- The Collective - Kollektivet (Sweden, 2019)
Directed by Siri Hjorton Wagner & Nadja Hjorton,13 min, Fiction
- The Midas Touch - Midas (Norway, Sweden, Denmark, 2020)
Directed by Jakob Marky, 14 min, Fiction
- The World Ended (On A Wednesday) - Verden gikk under (på en onsdag) (Norway, 2020)
Directed by Petter S. Holmsen, 5 min, Fiction
- Whatever happened to Ms Longstocking - Valla Villekulla (Sweden, 2020)
Directed by Jimmy Olsson, 15 min, Documentary, Fiction
Read more about the films here.
Nordisk Panorama is, of course, keeping a close eye on the Covid-19 situation and follows the recommendations issued by the Public Health Agency of Sweden. On the few selected in-person events we work together on keeping our distance, wash and spray our hands. We expect you who have symptoms to stay at home. Thanks for your consideration!