We can make you some promises.
Nature. Food. Adventure.
Hike through a winter wonderland. See snow-covered trees, rabbit tracks in the snow and the frozen Umeå River at the same time as you enjoy the beautiful environments along the way.
The day will include walking in the area of Tuvan, a nature reserve 10 km from Umeå center. Some highlights during the day will of course be the nature and surroundings but you’ll also learn about how we in Sweden use the nature and forest for hunting, berry picking and what economic values the forest has. Our goal is that you'll learn more about us Swedes too.
- A tour with authorised guide
- Swedish outdoor lunch by a campfire with local flavours
- Swedish Fika
- Distance to walk will be around 3 km
- Bring warm clothes. Shoes, gloves and a hat is required and if icy spikes on the shoes is always a good idea =)
- Price: 390 SEK.
- Language spoken is english
We will meet up at the harbour wher the nature reserve start at Stora Tuvan
Transportation can be arranged for an additional cost.